<<Back to archive
Unitac Expands Diameter Range of DeepTRIDrill to Cover 10.00 mm – 11.99 mm
Post on June 2022
June 2022 — Unitac is expanding its DeepTRIDrill line of indexable gun drills to cover diameters ranging from ø10.00 mm to ø11.99 mm.
This expansion makes Indexable GunDrill perfect for drilling automotive and die & mold parts (cooling channels) which require efficient and stable deep-hole ability.
Indexable GunDrill provides improved productivity and tool life, while simplifying tool inventory management, compared with traditional brazed GunDrill. Indexable GunDrill usually achieves better straightness and surface quality than solid carbide drills, providing superior deep hole accuracies.
At a Glance
- World’s smallest Indexable GunDrill diameter (ø10.00 mm)
- New drill diameters ranging from ø10.00 mm to ø11.99 mm
- Length-to-diameter ratios available in 15xD and 25xD
- High productivity (due to high feed drilling capability)
- Reduces tool setup time thanks to easy insert indexing
- Total of 12 items to be added